- This event has passed.
Youth Mission Project 2017
Loving Our Neighbors (and we’re all neighbors)
Hosted by St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
33 W. Dixon Avenue, Dayton, Ohio 45419
Phone: 937-293-1154; Fax: 937-293-3723
This Mission Team will spend the week working with
House of Bread, The Food Bank and Harvest for Hope Garden
- Daily start time: 8:30 a.m. at the work site
- Morning sessions: 8:30 – 11:30; lunch provided on site
- Afternoon sessions: 1 – 4pm (teams at multiple locations)
- Transportation provided daily, to and dismissal
- Dinner for all missioners at St. Paul’s: 5 – 6pm all week (teams dismissed after the meal)
- Wednesday is Movie Night (after dinner) for relaxation and social time
- Friday is a unique celebration in the H4H garden for all participants & leaders
- Participating Youth Groups must include two adult volunteers
Registration paperwork is available on our website: www.stpauls-dayton.org
(See menu bar; Click on Outreach, select Youth Mission Project and mail or drop off to St. Paul’s)
There is no cost to participate other than commitment and hard work!
Registration is open May 15 – June 30; the project is July 10 – 14
July 1, Saturday morning, 10am – 11am will be our one organizational meeting before the project; all participants are encouraged to attend for schedules, t-shirts and tools! The meeting will be in the Parish Hall at St. Paul’s; follow the signs.
Bring your youth and group leaders to join the mission!