TARAWEEH PRAYERS AT DMS
- To facilitate peaceful ibadah during Taraweeh prayers, DMS will organize childcare for children 3-9 years old.
- Fridays, Saturdays, and the last 10 days of Ramadan.
- Childcare begins prior to Isha and ends two hours later. Approximately 10:45 p.m. to 12:45 a.m.
- All children MUST be picked up no later than 12:45 a.m.
- Parents MUST complete a waiver form prior to childcare
- At least one parent must be present in the masjid at all times when their child is in childcare
- Childcare is located in the lower level DMS classrooms
- $5.00 per child per night, or,
- $10.00 per night for 2 or more children in a family.
FOR PARENTS WHO CHOOSE NOT TO USE CHILDCARE:
- Disruptive children and their parents will be asked to use the multi-purpose room for prayers
- Children must be kept under close supervision
- Children not in Childcare are encouraged to pray, maintain good manners, and throughout the prayers.
DMS is not liable for unsupervised children. These guidelines have been set so everyone can pray and reward you for your cooperation!