(NOTICE THE 2ND PRAYER TIME CHANGE)
Please use the following two google forms link to sign up
Limit is 50 attendees per Jummah.
for 1:30 https://forms.gle/pfQRRg6mHQxfKFg49
for 2:30 https://forms.gle/hcbUkpBUhwmcoXbX6
1. Wear a mask at all times.
2. Bring your own prayer rug.
3. Maintain social distancing in sufoof (rows).
4. Pray sunnah before and after the fard salah at home.
5. The wudu area and bathrooms will be closed. Please make wudu at home.
6. For safety reasons we ask those with medical conditions, those above 65 years old and children under the age of 13 years old to avoid coming to DMS at this stage.
7. Everyone will be able to pray in the main hall, provided social distancing guidelines are followed.
8. Azan and iqamah time will be listed on the salah timetable.
9. Masjid doors will be unlocked 10 minutes before iqamah time and masjid will be locked 10 mins after the completion of salah.
10. Please return home immediately upon the completion of the fard jamat and do not socialize in the masjid.
We sincerely request your compliance with the above.